Sunday, April 5, 2009

The whole idea of blogging

The ideas is to develop critical thinking; yes, participating in this course does make me think critically. EDU 3217 is really different from the typical bloggers. we do not share what is our grandmother experienced and stuff like that. =) my clique and i are ask to view the agenda form different perspectives.

That is what i have done and in some ways, it make me become more mature in thinking. Maybe i will continue blogging. For a person that not online 24-7, its a tedious work to do. For me , i like to share it during talking with my friends (who said that guys always 'sembang kosong?') Well if i feel like blogging i will do it. After all i already have one account and special thanks to Dr.Edwin because make my cliques and i follow the current trends. Now we are not like frog under the coconut shell! that is one thing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment