Sunday, April 5, 2009

The beginning of the end

Yay!! The end of micro teaching. Mind you guys that i and my cliques have three micro teachings. It`s a tired work but learning experienced for all of us.

For this course, i have read my peer evaluations. Sad but true...most of them wrote same things--problems at grammar. Sigh...it is ironic for an English teacher to have such problem. Well it is the beginning for the end, the journey just started. Now that i know my problem, i can focus in improving my grammar!

I also admired my friends that can come up with creative ideas to deliver their learning. (well, for sure i`ll take that ideas and adapt in my micro teaching next year!)

It is a satisfaction if you can see that your students get what you have teach for that day. Its like giving them a light to show to the right track. Its feels like an angel (duh!) Well that is teaching all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment