Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Being a writer?

By: Ahmad Mokhlis B Inngam 144509

Me as a writer? Puff, a funny joke. But I come up with two stories. (the first one rejected by Dr.Edwin, sigh). Writing one act play requires me to think critically and creatively.

Why? It is because of three reasons. First of all, you idea must be original. It is crucial because you don’t want to be called as copycat. Second, is the content of the one act play. It must suits the focus of your readers (in my case is upper secondary students), then it must have appropriate stage director and lastly, it must achieve the director standards (in my case is Dr.Edwin, I don’t want to be rejected twice)

During the process of writing, I can feels I am the characters and see from their points of views. Nice right. You can read my work shortly after I get my approval from my director 

1 comment:

  1. olis.. be cool man. it was a fantastic experience of being rejected. at least we could learn from our previous mistakes. it wasnt easy to be a script writer ya? i felt that too. did you know how i dreamed of being director of my own play?? hahahha. it just a nightmare actually. the play must be terrible if I was a director!!! Do you think that too??ahakz

    writing a script for a play definitely requires us to be critical thinker. how many of us can really write? not so many right. so, dont feel upset olis. we are most likely the same. the most important is; we have tried so hard. hopefully, Dr. Edwin would be kind enough for us this time. let's us pray together..

    ReplyDelete